Thursday, January 27, 2011

Endhiran...most outrageous action scene ever. EVER.

OK, if you do not know me, you may not realize that just as I can spend two hours crying shamelessly through Bright Star or squirming in disgust and fascination at Black Swan, I can also spend a very long time (which is sometimes required in a Bollywood epic) screaming at the top of my lungs over something so gross, so ridiculous, so amazing in CGI, so inconceivable in concept, that I cannot believe I am even watching it. This clip, my friends, is just such a moment. Laugh out loud crazy. Still, I am in awe of the effects and the insanity of the thought process that it took to develop this action sequence. I love every minute of it. And now, I am going back to my John Donne lesson plan. Enjoy, if you can.








1 comment:

Healigan said...

I prefer to think that I can appreciate all the disparate aspects of my movie favorites because I have a limitless intellect. However, it may just be that I am indiscriminate in allowing any and all input. Just think of it as an extension of the hours I spent reading cereal boxes AND Anne of Green Gables as child, just in a corrupt future.